Thursday, June 12, 2008

"THE ENGINEER"

Well, here goes nothing. FInals are fucking over and dumb with (finally, hahaha) and while walking through the career posting hall here at school I noticed a little poster that said penciler wanted for a pro-project call "The Engineer". I emailed him a few pieces of work that I posted here too. I let him know that I am still learning and that I have a long way to go and I know a lot of my work is not my own original stuff but I figured why not use the opportunity for some feedback? I thanked him for the chance to show him some stuff and that I hope to hear back from him either way he chooses to go. But HOW FUCKING HEllaa cool would it be if he was like, "Yes, I am looking over your work now, and I must say I want YOU Krint Deadmond to be the full time penciler for the engineer. We will pay you a million dollars a page and give you all the beautiful women in da world!" I told him thank you and have a great summer.


No comments: