Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dear Mr. Diary

I have the internet now and an amazing new computer, my HP was something like six years old. I am the VERY proud owner and lover of a brand new iMac. It is a wonderful machine, So professional, so sleek, neat, tidy, sensible, warm, designed so well. Anyway I just got it so once i figure out how to use I chat or whatever I might start doing video blog entries for fun and to say hello to all my friends. Maybe even put on an entertaining show.
Within the last week and a handful of days I have been keeping a small portable notebook with me at all times, no matter where i go. I use it for everything. There are a billion things that happen during the day that are worth jotting down and remembering. I love writing down ideas and coming back to them to see if they make any sense later. I use it for everything, planner, Diary and small sketch pad. I love it, it holds everything that I let it, all the thoughts I write down in the notebook no longer sit in my mind, the notebook holds them so that I don't have to carry the mental weight anymore. I like to come up with little sayings, here's one; "Read your mind like you would read a book aloud." I like that one a lot because it is really accurate and very simple for me to understand. Knibb high Football rules.

No comments: