Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New house

I moved out of my little Burnside cave that John, Bianca and Grant helped me move into drunk at 3 in the afternoon ( i don't think Grant was drunk though). I laugh when i remember john helping me move my mattress stumbling and tripping on things and I ask him, "You been uh...(then I make the drinky drinky gesture)" John starts laughing and says yeah. Still funny to me. Anyway now I reside at 7642 SE Flavel. The outside don't look like much but the inside has new paint, new carpet and new wood floors so It's nice. I live with my old dungeon master Larry and another friend from Montana named Jace, he goes to the fart institute as well. Some would say that the location of my house is in the, "Shitty" part of town because of how incredibly close it is to 82nd street but to them I say, "Oh it's not that bad, there are mostly families with happy mothers of ten and people who walk by at night and toss their 7-11 trash in my yard." So far though there really isn't anything terrible about living there. We have a huge yard a garage and split three ways the rent comes to 420! Only thing that bothers me is how far it is from school, looks like it's gonna be bus rides aplenty this term because i rode my bike today and it took me a little over an hour to get to school.

1 comment:

Athena M. Wollin said...

Hey! I live on 40th and Powell. Visit. Oh. This is Athena.