Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update for the end of the term

Well hot damnit it's been a while. I really do like the idea of keeping this thing updated with what I have been working on. When I actually have the internet available at home in a few weeks I'm sure I will be better about it.
Anyway here is my first comic ever. It has failures, mistakes and problems galore, however there are a few successes. I am not a pro and have a long ways to go. I am more pleased with the last three pages, I hate the 2nd and 3rd page more anything and the first page is just aight. I would also like to say that it's alright to laugh.

1 comment:

robear said...

"hows acting class?" IM GOING TO KILL YOU.. its going good. clint this is pretty funny, it shows so much promise. i cant wait to read the comics you will create. i hope you keep developing your own unique style and don't abandon it.