Saturday, October 31, 2009

Harrowing night of drawing.





God, Last night was a rough one, I had a tough time finding my "Groove" Each of these drawings has what I would call maybe a few strokes of groove which equate to about 1-1.5 seconds of "real time groove", or "RTG" at a time,...if that makes any sense at all, actually if it does I would like to know. Anyway, I have some new drawings right here and in the future there will be a handful of new paintings, some digital and I am actually beginning a series of self portraits in oil. I love hearing what anyone has to say so feel free to write anything that pops in your head. Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Sleepy King said...

these are good clint!

doomfunk said...

duuuude!!! These are looking really good!!!! You're really getting this stuff, it's really good to see you doing this quality of work! You're starting to put the rest of us to shame! Thanks!