Monday, May 19, 2008

Clint has a boner

Ok, so it seems I can never EVER again joke about being gay because everyone so quickly wants to believe that it's true. It aint. I was eating a 7 dollar sandwich with Grant last night and he was being real quiet and looking like he was annoyed that I eat so much slower than he does and so I thought I would try and get him to talk to me. So I says, "Grant...I am gay." Grant texts robbie i think or maybe bianca, knowing that if he texted Bianca this shit would spread over the entire west coast and probably India.
Robbie calls me maybe forty seconds later and asks me seriously if this is fereal. I know he was just trying to be a friend but it seemed that he thought that if I really was trying to come out then perhaps I would be more comfortable if he were there to coax me out of the closet. So I am dropping this forever, I am not even going to answer in that native American voice, "Yezz" when someone asks, "Are you also gay?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's cool if you are...i won't judge.