Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday

Today was pretty long. I woke up at 9:11, took a shower and watched the Godfather. I then made me self some breakfast/lunch, it was some Thai noodles with chicken and bean sauce and one scrambled egg, it was pretty good, don't microwave it though, turns everything all hard. I then spent about five hours drawing, doing homework and listening to albums I hadn't heard yet. Almbums like, the new portishead, the newest Springsteen, panda bear. I kind of enjoyed panda bear a little but I would have to be in a certain mood to want to ever listen to it again. So like I said I was drawing all day and kept going because for once I actually had some time to just draw stuff that I wanted to. I am all caught up with school work and it was time to draw me some shirtless green skinned men. I have noticed that I like to draw people with clothes on more and more. Also women, I think this is good progress. Anyway, watched Repoman, talked to bowser on the phone for a little while. Today was the first day that I spent entirely at my tiny apartment and was actually comfortable. I usually start to crave company after a bit but today was way chill. An all around pretty decent day.

No comments: