Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Skedge.

Well it's friday now Deadmond. I got class in the morning, got work at 6. I work with a 20 year old pushy Christian dude named phil and a 19 year old half deaf Mexican dude named Rob. Rob is nice enough as long as he hears you, if he doesn't hear you he seems like a total dick. I still have not discovered a tone that he can hear, I have tried pitching my voice deeper and higher but it doesn't seem to matter to Rob.
I straight up don't like phil, notice i did not capitalize his name. Like i said he is very pushy, even though i have politely told him, on many occasions, "Well phil you do things your way and I do em mine." Perhaps phil has a hearing problem too cuz polite don't work. As I was leaving the store last sunday morning, I walked by him and said see ya later. He looked down and saw a price sticker on the floor and said, "Hey is that your trash?" I said i don't know dude. He says, "You scanned computers today right, yeah this is yours." I said, "Well phil, What do you want me to do about it?"
I was fuckin stone cold, phil said jokingly, "uhh, I am sending you home!" I walked away here. I worked with a guy named Justin for about 6 weeks, he was the supervisor for unloading the truck. We got along pretty well, he said i was the goofiest guy he had ever met. I thanked him. He is gone now but before he left I ran into him once more a few days later and he gave me a hug out of the blue.

No comments: