Saturday, May 17, 2008

An Explanation

This is technically the first post I have ever done here. I didn't really have any interest in starting my own blog. However about five months ago I was approached by Michael Cavanaugh, he offered to build me up a blog about me. I said, "well pikerz I don't really have a whole lot of interest in doing a blog though." He laid out his plan for me, said he would take care of everything, the pictures and layout and the only thing I would have to do was give him some of my thoughts. So I said, "Wellllll...sure why not, you got yourself a deal!" The posts before this one are all little stories and thoughts I sent to mike through myspace months ago. I asked Mike if he still had any interest in managing my blog and the next thing I know he sends me my login name and password and says, "Blog away brother". So I am guessing he lost a little interest over time. Thanks for getting me off the ground mike, I look forward to really expressing my self here.

No comments: