Monday, December 1, 2008

Here's the story of my plane ride.

Yeah, I think i should devote a little while to writing in here when i can, posting sketches and whatever, I spent some time reading other pals blogs and they are very entertaining and help me feel a bit more connected. So Saturday night was the most fun I have had all year long. However my body is exacting its revenge by making me weak as a kitten with this lovely 2-day hangover. The plane ride this morning was terrible. About 30 minutes into the hour and twenty minute flight, I start sweating uncontrollably so i take off my coat right. Relief lasted for about 3 minutes when my insides started going bananas. I was trying to ride it out and relax but when i felt the way i did there's no hiding it. The captain had left the seatbelt sign on for longer than usual. I could hold myself no more and told the lady to my right, "Excuse me". Right that moment the seatbelt sign was turned off. I was stumbling around toward the rear bathroom, confused, i made eye contact with the crazy male stewardess and started pointing with my index finger toward parts of the plane i thought might be the bathroom. He helped me, noticing that i was very pale. I plopped down and instantly felt better, holding my head in my hands i thought how small this bathroom was and sick i felt. I soon found out that the bathroom light comes on when you lock the door but i only discovered this when a passenger opened the door on me. Thankfully i didn't get as good a look at her as she did me so I couldn't have picked her out in the plane. I really hope that I am gonna get over this shit soon cuz this sucks, all i do is sleep all day in pain.

No comments: