Friday, December 5, 2008

i looked back just now

I was just clicking through the months that i have had this blog and found some great stuff. I would just like to thank Cavanaugh for building this thing and then handing it to me, it probably would never have got done any other way. It was really interesting to look at what i had written, it was kinda like looking at your own experiences through somebody elses eyes. It was nice is what i am saying. Looking at my writing from it kinda dawned on me that i was on some sort of ultimate quest for brains. I got lost and sure i learned plenty but really i didn't find anything that wasn't already there. I have never been the smartest most brilliant scientific mind the world has known and I dont even care about becoming that way, i don't give a shit about becoming hella smart that dont work for me. It doesn't matter, all that does matter is that things are good, spacing out feels good too. Life drawing tonight, if it's a hella fyne chick i will scan the drawings and post them.

No comments: