Tuesday, January 20, 2009

awesome dream, awesome reality.

Dream report, Earth date 1/20/2009; Inauguration day. I was experiencing a pleasant sleep that began about 30 minutes before the moonphase window for great sleeping closed. I should say that lately I have been really enjoying Metal Slug 7 for the DS. So there I am sleeping sound when in pops a dream. Of course I assume this will be like any other dream with milkshakes and crane birds and lions eating tubes of winco ground beef, you know just another run of the miller than I have no control over. To my suprise after selecting my character, "Marco" I am running through an entirely new Metal slug adventure. A few changes though. First Marco is for some reason colored blue, this is what i noticed first. I can't really explain it and I don't want to call it lucid dreaming because my control over the dream was limited to certain attack moves. So I am blasting through this stage, I pick up a heavy machine gun and repeat it aloud a couple times because i love the way they announce the weapons in that game. I destroy a tank, and then out of the wild blue, Marco launches a hadouken. In dream i ask, what the heck was that? I launch another one by accident and then, in Dream, I look down at a Super nintendo controller in my hand and enter the command for a hadouken and lo it works, I do it over and over, hurling balls of blue energy at snowmen, Yeti, soldiers and who ever. Then I think, hey if the hadouken is possible, maybe... I enter the command for a dragon punch and I get a MEtal slug style dragon punch, I enter the input for tatsumaki-senpu-kyaku (Which is pronounced "Ackwistic-yooken") and Marco goes whirling across the screen, I would like to mention that this moves was the hardest to find useful in the game. Anyway it was cool to play some games in my sleep, I hope everyone has a good inauguration day. Heres an awesome video of how kick ass Obama is.

http://jalopnik.com/5134488/presidential-gatling-gun+equipped-suburban-badder-than-new-cadillac-limo

No comments: