Monday, January 12, 2009

PERSONAL PAINTING


Here is a three day painting I just felt like starting one day. This is a panel from Darwyn Cookes, "The Spirit" I really like his style and Dave Stewart is an amazing colorist that I have absolutely nothing on. I was flipping through the book and found this panel. I thought it was interesting because without the context of the story you really don't know who is asking, "What am I doing?", This painting holds a little personal meaning for me as well, I'll just say it's sort of a reminder for me to keep on my toes. Having already given credit to the actual creators I will say that this is the first painting of mine that I am somewhat happy with.

3 comments:

michael said...

YES CLINT.

p1ugzington said...

Are you seariouse? That's pretty incredible.

lamb said...

that is awesome