Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Had a good day today.

Yeah today was pretty sweet actually. I have a good feeling about my 24th year. I have been jumping rope for a few minutes to start each morning and that's usually around 8:30-9. I played some Metal slug 7 with my new headphones and wondered if i should upgrade the headphones for 30 dollars more. I spent a few hours drawing at my desk, I have been working on a gift for John which he had requisitioned months earlier. I told him it would be ready by Christmas and it is now finished. I wanted to be happy with it and I am now pleased enough by it to let someone else have it. So I call Grant to see if he would like to eat lunch, he said sure, but he was at the funny doctors place in tigard getting his should examined. So we meet up and have large burrito from only good burrito place here in Portland. He goes about his day and so do i. I decided that my new headphones sound good and did not need upgrading. I came home and drew for a few hours more. Watched some Seinfeld and then I recorded some guitar. I am going to make an album, I have eight songs in the bank but not the good bank, it's the bank that hold my money until it's clean enough to go into the Good bank. I really have covered some good ground over the break though, I have plenty to work with, which i think is the hardest part. And now my attention is broken by my stomach telling me something needs to be done about all this meat in here.

No comments: