Thursday, January 15, 2009

BEEF

I heard some funny things today at art school. My art and ideas teacher brought up that painting done by an elephant. I wondered if the animal could actually paint by itself, did it use many colors? Did it clean its brush ever? where did it buy its canvas? All of these things ran through my head and then someone posed the question of whether or not a dog could do a painting and I thought, Dogs can skateboard and surf and listen to music and possibly appreciate more than me because of their superior hearing. The elelphant had no idea what it was doing it was just following orders. Anyway I am beefing up again, Michael Cavanaugh may remember a push up/sit up routine that was used in 2006 up here in the north. Well I like to think i have improved on that by adding 3-4 minutes of jump rope every morning, I just do my workout and I can eat all the Taco Bell I want!

No comments: