Thursday, January 22, 2009

A I wanna new truck

Here's the news for today. I am not in a wonderful mood, I want to get a truck bad. I want to sell my car, I am tired of driving it, I am tired of grocery shopper status, It feels like I am driving a constant reminder of my mom. Let me see, in other newsI have decided to give up any effort I was making to become Drakes father and or Nicoles boyfriend. Although she and I get along very well as friends, she does not recognize me as the catch that I am and continues going back and forth between showing affection/interest and not being sure about taking me out of the "Friend zone" as she puts it. Fuck that, I have had enough, she knows where I am at and the ball is in her blitzball court, she can pass it to tidus or wakka or even Jecht for all I care. What happened you may ask? Nothing, no event or cataclysmic falling out, The last time we saw each other was very nice and enjoyable, I am just sick of all the back and forth.
One more bit of news; my time as a non-smoker has ended again, fuck it dude, yes fuck it, that's my answer.

2 comments:

Grant said...

Dude you're so pissed

Grant said...

I just want my kids back.